Rafflecopter Giveaway begins March 20th to celebrate my upcoming $0.99 cent sale on "Distant Cousins"
Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- Blog Tour: “Loving Again Series” by Mel Gough March 23, 2019
- Release Blitz: “Rewind” by Rowan Shaw. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! March 21, 2019
- Book Blast: “Distant Cousins” by Eric Huffbind. $25.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! Rafflecopter entry information below: March 20, 2019
- Book Blast: “An Extra Alpha” by Sarah Havan March 20, 2019
- Hot Spring Romance FREE Book Giveaway. Enormous Bundle with more than 200 available titles. Just click image below: March 20, 2019
- Blog Tour: “Marked” by J. Jay Barrett March 17, 2019
- Retro Review Tour: “On Hands and Knees” by Sai Fox March 16, 2019
- Release Blitz: “A Love Like Fire” by Tricia Owens March 15, 2019