Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- Release Blitz: “Tainted Love” by T. S. Hunter. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! See entry form below: April 21, 2019
- Blog Tour: “Strokes on a Canvas” by H. Lewis-Foster. April 20, 2019
- Happy Passover April 19, 2019
- Happy Easter April 19, 2019
- Release Blitz: “Indulge Me” by Beth Bolden. $25.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! See entry form below: April 19, 2019
- Audiobook Review Tour: “Badlands” by Morgan Brice. April 18, 2019
- Release Blitz: “Outshined” by Clancy Nacht & Thursday Euclid. April 17, 2019
- Release Blitz: “Ace in the Picture” by Jude Tresswell April 16, 2019