Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Repeat Offense” by Jackie Keswick. Rafflecopter giveaway included! See link below for details: August 18, 2019
- A Promotional Bundle of Gay Books that are all available on Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited Platform! Just click the image below to access: August 15, 2019
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Wanderlust” by Quin Perin. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway included! See link below for entry: August 15, 2019
- “One Hot Month August” Book Sale! Click the image below to start shopping for your next Book Boyfriend: August 10, 2019
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Release (Rent Boys 1)” by A. E. Ryecart. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! See below link for entry. . . August 10, 2019
- “Romancing Your Way Through August” Kindle Unlimited Romance Books in All Genres of Romance. Click the image below: August 9, 2019
- NEW RELEASE: “Alexis vs. the Afterlife” by Marcus Alexander Hart August 8, 2019
- “Steamy End of Summer Romance” Click the image below to find your next great book! August 6, 2019