Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: email@example.com.
Recent Blog Posts
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Yes, Captain” by Ann Grech. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! April 18, 2021
- BLOG TOUR: “Robin (Birds of a Feather 1)” by Rain Carrington. $25.00 Gift Card Giveaway Included! April 17, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Unshamedly Us” by Collette Davison. $40.00 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway Included! April 16, 2021
- AUDIOBOOK TOUR: “Love’s Lawyer” by Janice Jarrell April 15, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Hit the Brakes”by Beth Bolden. $25.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! April 14, 2021
- AUDIOBOOK TOUR: “Unbreak Me” by Maria Vickers. April 13, 2021
- BLOG TOUR: “The Harder We Fall” by Rebecca Raine. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! April 4, 2021
- BLOG TOUR: “All the Way Out” by Ingrid Sterling. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! April 3, 2021