Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Faking a Groom” by DJ Jamison. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included. September 29, 2020
- COVER REVEAL: “To Poison a Prince” by Andrea Alien September 25, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Young Table Knights” by Siryn Sueng September 22, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Vendetta Del Cuore” by Leigh Kenzie September 22, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Forgiven” by Colette Davison September 20, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Atonement Camp for Unrepentant Homophobes” by Evan Corbin September 19, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Bad Apple” by Colbie Dunbar & Trisha Linde. September 18, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ and BLOG TOUR: “Soothe Me, Daddy” by Elouise East September 16, 2020