Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: email@example.com.
Recent Blog Posts
- RELEASE BLITZ: "Pros & Cons" by A.E. Wasp February 22, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: "Unholy" by Morgan Brice. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! See below for entry: February 18, 2020
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW TOUR: "Pros & Cons 1 and 2" by A.E. Wasp February 14, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “The Life Mage Trilogy, Book 1: Twin Mages” by G.E. Mayberry February 9, 2020
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW TOUR: "Love's Trials" by Janice Jarrell February 6, 2020
- BLOG TOUR: "T.A.G. You're Heard" by A.G. Carothers. $15.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! See entry below: February 5, 2020
- BOOK BLAST: “Earnest Ink” by Alex Hall February 5, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Space Fox” by L.M. Brown February 3, 2020