Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: email@example.com.
Recent Blog Posts
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Marked by Lightning” by Jessamyn Kingley. July 11, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “North Point” by Thom Collins. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! See entry link below: July 10, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Extraordinary Things” by Beth Bolden. $25.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! See entry link below: July 8, 2020
- BOOK BLAST: “Sex and the City Plotholes” by Nicole Taylor. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! See entry link below: July 7, 2020
- SERIES REVIEW TOUR: “The Midwest Series” by Brigham Vaughn July 6, 2020
- Happy Independence Day! July 4, 2020
- SERIES REVIEW TOUR: “Serial Investigations” by Rhiannon D’Averc July 4, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “A Boy Made of Sunshine” by Collette Davison. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! See entry link below: July 2, 2020