Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- BOOK BLAST: “Oridinary Whore” by Dieter Moitzi February 25, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Star Shadow: The Complete Series” by Beth Bolden. February 23, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Chasing Hope” by Gwen Martin. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! February 22, 2021
- BLOG TOUR: “The Good Ship Lollipop” by Patrick Benjamin February 20, 2021
- BOOK BLAST: “The Emancipation: Dion’s Baptism” by Dijon M. McIntyre February 19, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “#Sliding Into My DMs” by Nell Iris February 18, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “The Case of the Boy in Blue” by Amanda Meuwissen February 16, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “A Leap of Faith” by Mel Gough February 14, 2021