Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: email@example.com.
Recent Blog Posts
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Paid to be Shared” by Romilly King August 4, 2020
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW TOUR: “SYN Consulting” by A.G. Carothers. August 4, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Time and Tide” by Bryce Winters August 1, 2020
- SERIES REVIEW TOUR: “The Asylum Fight Club” by Tibby Armstrong & Bianca Sommerland. Kindle Fire Giveaway Included! See entry link below: August 1, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Hidden in the Shadows” by Gwen Martin July 31, 2020
- BLOG TOUR: “Fade to Blank” by C F White. July 31, 2020
- BOOK BLAST: “Two Princess” by Maggie Blackbird. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! See entry link below: July 29, 2020
- REVIEW TOUR: “Spell of the Werewolf” by J.R. Loveless July 23, 2020