Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: email@example.com.
Recent Blog Posts
- COVER REVEAL: “Their Special Agent” by Mel Gough September 16, 2019
- BOOK BLAST: “The Penetration Test” by Thursday Euclid & Clancy Nacht. September 15, 2019
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW TOUR: “Tainted Life” by Mel Gough. September 13, 2019
- LGBTQ Romance Giveaway from GRL Retreat 2019 Authors! September 12, 2019
- COVER REVEAL: “Flame and Ash” by Morgan Brice. September 11, 2019
- BLOG TOUR: “Him Improvement” by Tanya Chris. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! See link below: September 11, 2019
- BLOG TOUR: “Last Call in Wonderland” by Rob Browatzke. September 10, 2019
- “M/M Romance Giveaway” Just click the image below to find your next Gay Romance: September 9, 2019