Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: email@example.com.
Recent Blog Posts
- BOOK BLAST: “Impossible Things” by Beth Bolden. $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! See below link to enter: June 21, 2019
- BOOK BLAST: “Nox” by Adrienne Wilder. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! June 20, 2019
- NEW RELEASE: “Always Theirs” by J. P. James June 15, 2019
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Come, Play: An Erotica Charity Anthology” by multiple authors. See below for the complete listing. June 12, 2019
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Mermen & Magic: Treacherous Seas” by L. M. Brown. June 11, 2019
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Finding Trix” by L.M. Brown June 7, 2019
- Cover Reveal: Rise of the Nobleman” by Valentina C. Brin June 3, 2019
- Release Blitz: “The Best Laid Plans” by Addison Albright. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! June 3, 2019