Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- BLOG TOUR: “The Hierophant’s Daughter” by M. F. Sullivan. $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! May 21, 2019
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Not Gonna Lie” by S. M. James. $30 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! May 20, 2019
- BOOK BLAST: “Last Loose End” by K. R. Allen May 19, 2019
- RELEASE BLITZ: “No Ordinary Drakeling” by Jessamyn Kingley May 18, 2019
- RETRO REVIEW TOUR: “Made in Manhattan” by Ana Newfolk. Rafflecopter Giveaway included. See below link for entry form! May 17, 2019
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Healing Glass” by Jackie Keswick May 16, 2019
- BLOG TOUR: “Saint Unshamed” by Kerry Ashton. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! Find entry form below: May 14, 2019
- Happy Mother’s Day! May 11, 2019