Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: email@example.com.
Recent Blog Posts
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Ted of the d’Urbervilles” by Rob Rosen” January 25, 2020
- BLOG TOUR: “Hathonatum” by Taylin Clavelli. Raffle poster Giveaway Included. See entry below: January 22, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Dravyn’s Garden” by Jessamyn Kingley January 18, 2020
- COVER REVEAL: “A Summer of Smoke and Sin” January 17, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: "His Fake Prison Daddy" by Thursday Euclid & Clancy Nacht. January 16, 2020
- COVER REVEAL: “Hold Me Up” by Collette Davidson. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! See entry below: January 15, 2020
- BOOK BLAST: "Damaged Hearts" by Jan St. Marcus. January 14, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: "Biker Daddy" by Gianni Holmes. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! See entry below: January 12, 2020