Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW TOUR: “Lucky Town” by Morgan Brice July 13, 2019
- BOOK BLAST: “Complementary Colors” by Adrienne Wilder. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! See link below to enter: July 12, 2019
- COVER REVEAL: “Eminently Elf” by Jessamyn Kingley. July 11, 2019
- BLOG TOUR: “Treasure Trail” by Morgan Brice. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! July 11, 2019
- BLOG TOUR: “Made in Lisbon” by Ana Newfolk. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! See link below: July 10, 2019
- SERIES REVIEW TOUR: “A Series of Fates” by C. C. Dado. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! July 9, 2019
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW TOUR: “Loves Magic” by Janice Jarrell. July 8, 2019
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Espejos” by Michael War. $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway! July 5, 2019