Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- SERIES TOUR: “Superheroes Enslavement” by Stephen Chu September 27, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Caught” by Jackie Keswick. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! September 26, 2021
- LGBT ROMANCE GIVEAWAY: 41 Separate Stories from 30 Authors September 24, 2021
- SERIES TOUR: “When We Were Young” by Maggie Blackbird September 22, 2021
- BLOG TOUR: “Blooded” by Nat Kennedy. $20.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! September 20, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “The Vampyr’s Husband” by Jessamyn Kingley September 18, 2021
- AUDIOBOOK TOUR: “Leap of Faith” by CF White. September 16, 2021
- BOOK BLAST: “Better than Suicide” by Amy Tasukada September 13, 2021