Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- SERIES TOUR: “The Alphabet of Desire” by Colette Davison July 28, 2021
- BOOK BLAST: “How to Bed a Millionaire” by Dieter Moitzi July 28, 2021
- BOOK BLAST: “The Dead Don’t Lie” by Annie Russo. $25.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included. July 20, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Fractured Love” by Matthew Dante July 18, 2021
- BOOK BLAST: “Strapped for Cash” by K.L. Heirs. $25.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included. July 15, 2021
- SERIES TOUR: “Nacho Mama’s Patio Cafe Novels” by Steve Shatz July 13, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Matched by My Rival” by DJ Jamison. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! July 10, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Sun, Sea, & Small-Town Secrets” by S.J. Coles July 8, 2021