Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a novel.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- “Heat & Happily Ever After” FREE Romance Book Giveaway. Promotional Bundle available from very limited time, so grab them while you can! Ends February 28th! Click the image below to start downloading! February 17, 2019
- Release Blitz: “Apple Boy” by Isobel Starling February 15, 2019
- Release Blitz: “In Case You Missed it” by S. M. James. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included. February 14, 2019
- Release Blitz: “Damaged” by Tricia Owens February 13, 2019
- Blog Tour for “Darkness Dawns” by Zakarrie Clarke. Rafflecopter Contest Giveaway included. February 11, 2019
- Contest Announcement! $15 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway: February 10, 2019
- Series Review Tour: Blood Sealed, Books 1 & 2, “Nasu & Enrai” by Jet Lupin February 9, 2019
- “Happy Valentines FREE Romance Book Giveaway.” Promotional Bundle available from very limited time, so grab them while you can! Simply click the image below: February 8, 2019