Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- REVIEW TOUR: “Confessions of a Gay Curmudgeon” by Andy V. Ambrose. October 16, 2019
- COVER REVEAL: “First Priority” by Este Holland. October 11, 2019
- BOOK BLAST: “The Killing Spell” by Shane Ulrrein. October 10, 2019
- COVER REVEAL: “Precariously Mated” by Jessamyn Kingley October 10, 2019
- BOOK BLAST: “The Black Mask” by Samuel King. October 9, 2019
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Hard Lessons” by Samuel King October 8, 2019
- SERIES REVIEW TOUR: “Druid’s Curse” by Shea Balik. $25 Amazon Gift Giveaway included! See entry link below: October 7, 2019
- “One Cool and Spooky Month” Click the image below to find your next great read on the Virtual Book Fair: October 6, 2019