Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- AUDIOBOOK SERIES TOUR: “Responsible Adult” by CF White. October 22, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Black Ice Heart” by Abrianna Denae. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! October 20, 2021
- BLOG TOUR: “Dual Threat Love” by Lola Noire. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! October 18, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Closer than Blood” by Abrianna Denae, Claire Marta, Elouise R. East, N.J. Lysk, T.M. Chris. $25.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included. October 16, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “The Tea House” by Amanda Meuwissen October 14, 2021
- BOOK BLAST: “The Deafening Silence” by Amy Tasukada October 12, 2021
- BOOK BLAST: “You’ll be fine” by Jen Michalski. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! October 11, 2021
- RELEASE BLITZ: “By the Red Moonlight” by Amanda Meuwissen. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! October 10, 2021