Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: email@example.com.
Recent Blog Posts
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Suckerpunch” by Elyse Springer. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! See entry link below: May 20, 2020
- BOOK BLAST: “Sicarii Parts 1-3” by Adrienne Wilder. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Included! See link below for entry: May 19, 2020
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW TOUR: “Forgotten” by Colette Davison May 18, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “A Share in a Secret” by Jude Tresswell. May 16, 2020
- REVIEW TOUR: “A Bit of Me” by Kent Lowe May 15, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Unpredictable Fate” by Jessamyn Kingley. May 14, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Love’s Lawyer” by Janice Jarrell. May 12, 2020
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Avalon’s Last Knight” by Jackson C. Garton. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! May 9, 2020