Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, PC Tech Support guru, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Lonely Diner” by Dann Hazel. December 6, 2023
- BLOG TOUR: “Ugly Beautiful People” by C J Bedell. December 4, 2023
- COVER REVEAL: “An Odyssey of Shadows” by Dion Marc December 1, 2023
- COVER REVEAL: “Lonely Diner” by Dann Hazel. November 27, 2023
- NEW RELEASE: “Get Frosted” by Amy Aislin. November 22, 2023
- SERIES TOUR: “Hachi & Araine: The Dream Series” by Michael G. Hurston. November 20, 2023
- BOOK BLAST: “Caged Time” by Erik S. Meyers November 15, 2023
- BOOK BLAST: “Behind the Headline” by Dariusz Alexander. November 14, 2023