Eric Huffbind is a man of many talents. In addition to writing fiction, he’s a Registered Nurse, been a Travel Agent, an Uber Driver, PC Tech Support guru, a Hopeless Romantic, and the Eternal Social Butterfly. Among his passionate interests are history, genealogy, romance, and travel. Like so many other individuals, he has a long bucket list. On the list, to no surprise, was writing a book.
Although, his stories focuses on the romantic relationship of two gay men, regardless of your sexual orientation, his novels are meant to rekindle the true spirit of romance and love in your heart. If Mr. Huffbind’s stories move you through an array of emotions, and it touches your romantic spirit, please share his books with a friend.
Mr. Huffbind was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and has remained in southwest Ohio for his entire life. He shares his life with his husband, an autistic son, and their beautiful Pomeranian, who goes by the name, Linus. The author welcomes your feedback and encourages your book reviews on Amazon.com or wherever the book was purchased. Mr. Huffbind may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts
- RELEASE BLITZ: “The Queering” by Brooke Skipstone January 22, 2023
- COVER REVEAL: “Harry Trickery” by Jessamyn Kingley. January 15, 2023
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Playing Dirty” by Beth Bolden. January 14, 2023
- RELEASE BLITZ: “My Friend Tyler” by Shea Swain. January 11, 2023
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Deep Waters” by Thom Collins. Rafflecopter Giveaway Included! January 3, 2023
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Star of the Game” by Amy Aislin. December 28, 2022
- SERIES TOUR: “A Little Christmas” by Multiple Authors. December 21, 2022
- RELEASE BLITZ: “Kaplan Chronicles” by H. M. Wolfe. December 20, 2022